SBS People and Culture team has an exciting opportunity for motivated Year 10 Students to go behind the scenes of SBS with exclusive access to television and radio programs, filming of live shoots and generally learning more about Australia’s multicultural public broadcaster.
How do you get involved? SBS needs you to get inspired and create a short video about you and why you’re interested in work experience with SBS.
Format: The videos (30 seconds to maximum 2 minutes long) can be filmed on a hand held device and uploaded to Vimeo or YouTube but remember to provide link and password (if needed) to the video in your resume.
SBS Work Experience Dates Available You’ll also be asked to express a preference for the below dates in your resume.
- February: from 12/02/2018 to 16/02/2018
- March: from 12/03/2018 to 16/03/2018
- April: from 9/04/2018 to 13/04/2018
- May: from 7/05/2018 to the 11/05/2018
- June: from 4/06/2018 to 8/06/2018
- July: from 2/07/2018 to 6/07/2018
- August: from 13/08/2018 to 17/08/2018
- September: from 10/09/2018 to 14/09/2018
- October: from 22/10/2018 to 26/10/2018
- November: from 5/11/2018 to 9/11/2018
- December: from 3/12/2018 to 7/12/2018
Jump onto SBS Career Website and apply – http://careers.sbs.com.au/job-details/query/7226029.