Do you love art and design?
Do you want to have your creative design seen across NSW?
Do you want to win $1,000?
We are looking for aspiring young designers to help create the look for the Youth Week 2016 in NSW website, posters and other promotional materials.
Youth Week is the NSW Government’s major youth participation initiative. In 2015, the NSW Government supported Local Councils across NSW to run more than 890 Youth Week activities and events. More than 82,000 young people participated in these activities and events.
The Youth Week Design Competition provides young people with the opportunity to showcase their talent as a designer and to win $1,000. The winning poster design will be used to promote Youth Week 2016 throughout NSW in April 2016.
Entries should be innovative, creative, and help spread the word about Youth Week. The winning design will include:
- The National Youth Week logo (available for download at http://www.youthweek.nsw.gov.au/resources/)
- The words ‘Youth Week 2016’
- The dates of Youth Week 2016 (8 to 17 April 2016)
- The Youth Week in NSW website address: http://www.youthweek.nsw.gov.au/
Entries close 4 September 2015.
For the full terms and conditions and more information:
- See the flyer and entry form;
- Visit the Youth Week in NSW website at http://www.youthweek.nsw.gov.au/
- Or contact the NSW Youth Week Coordinator at email@example.com.