**The deadline for entries has been extended. Get your designs in by Friday 16 September 2016!***
Do you love art and design?
Do you want to have your creative design seen across NSW?
Are you aged between 12 – 25 years?
Do you want to win $1,000?
We are looking for aspiring young designers to help create the look for the Youth Week 2017 in NSW website, posters and other promotional materials.
Youth Week is the NSW Government’s major youth participation initiative. In 2016, the NSW Government supported Local Councils across NSW to run more than 890 Youth Week activities and events. More than 102,000 young people participated in these activities and events.
The Youth Week Design Competition provides young people with the opportunity to showcase their talent as a designer and to win $1,000. The winning poster design will be used to promote Youth Week 2017 throughout NSW in April 2017.
Entries should be innovative, creative, and help spread the word about Youth Week. The winning design will include:
- The National Youth Week logo (available for download at http://www.youthweek.nsw.gov.au/resources/)
- The words ‘Youth Week 2017’
- The dates of Youth Week 2017 (31 March to 9 April 2017)
- The Youth Week in NSW website address: http://www.youthweek.nsw.gov.au/
Entries close Friday 16 September 2016.
For the full terms and conditions and more information:
- See the flyer and entry form;
- Visit the Youth Week in NSW website at http://www.youthweek.nsw.gov.au/;
- Or contact the NSW Youth Week Coordinator at email@example.com.